ERP Functional Training
Odoo Training at Synconics Technologies Pvt Ltd aims to provide you best understanding of Odoo framework as functional and as technical. At Synconics, you will get Odoo training via expert team of professionals from Odoo Domain from corporate point of view as well as for an end user. This is dedicated to partners, integrator and end users who want to get better functional and technical understanding of Odoo.
We offer customized training plans for individuals as well as groups. Also we provide On-site trainings, via Teamviewer or remotely in our office.
Odoo Functional training at Synconics offer you thorough knowledge in usability of the software. The objective is to use all of Odoo and gain an overview of the features. The expert team at Synconics is apt in functional and technical training and support of Open ERP/ Odoo.
Upon completion of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Install and administer Odoo.
- Become an Odoo Consultant.
- Do the GAP analysis of any Business Process.
- Understand the functional concepts, business processes by Odoo.
- Operate/Work with Odoo Smoothly on regular basis.
- Configure Odoo using the standard modules.
- Change the look and feel from the front-end (GUI) rather than a need of technical knowledge.
We expect following requirements to be fulfilled by the participant:
- Bring your own Laptop device.
- Install the latest stable version that you can download from Odoo Official Website.
- Good to have a basic understanding of the corresponding business process.
- Basic concepts of Enterprise Resource management, laws of management processes.
- Good to have an experience of Business Analysis.
Introduction, CRM & Sales
- How to create an Odoo Online instance
- List and form views, search and filter features
- Tool-tips and drill-downs
- Advanced navigation
- Calendar, Graph, Kanban and Gantt views
- Social network features: emailing, internal communication
- Manage Lead & Opportunities
- Call, Meeting
- Partners & contacts
- Automated actions
- Import partners and contacts from LinkedIn
- Track all leads coming in and push them to real opportunities
- Improve the productivity of the sales force
- Access all documents and messages related to one lead/opportunity in one place
- Track the sales pipeline by month and stage to produce accurate sales forecasts at the individual and group levels
- Track individual performance of sales people
- Products to sell
- Sales orders
- Manual discounts
- Sales & Warehouse: Invoicing control (On demand / On Delivery Order), Shipping policy (At once / Each product when available)
- Schedule deliveries (for products) or tasks (for service)
- Ensure that sales orders are properly invoiced by tracking pending sales orders
- From an opportunity to a sale order
- After sale communication
Odoo can work with independent applications, so the whole commercial process can be integrated together in order to accomplish complete business flows.
- Access rights and access rules
- Modules configuration
Thanks to the integrated access rights management integrated, each user has an access to its relevant information. No overloaded screen with a lot of irrelevant data, no unwanted menu, etc. Only a clean interface!
- Request for Quotation
- Purchase order
- Invoicing & Invoice control
- Incoming order (Complete/partial reception)
- Purchase requisition
- Better negotiate volumes and prices based on historical data
- Centralize all the data to be able to build reporting and statistics
- Control the invoicing process
- Work with purchase requisitions to ask different suppliers to submit quotations
Sales & Purchase management
- Make to order product
- Retailer process: buy a product and sell it without any customization/manufacturing
Keep control of the replenishment process based on sales demands! Thanks to this integration, you will be able to automate the ordering for the missing units ordered by a customer.
- Journal Entries & Reconciliations
- Reports / Closing of fiscal year
Rapidly encode your financial operations or accounting transactions
- Carry out payments easily and adequately reconcile these payments with invoices
- Quick creation of invoices with pre-set defaults on debtor/creditor and income/expense accounts
- Multiple manners to reconcile
- Configuration of accounts to ensure correct display in balance sheet and profit & loss statement
- Apply correct deferral methods to ensure the close of the fiscal year
- Tasks and tasks delegation
- Issues and issues escalation
Manage and follow your projects, tasks and issues
- Discover the Kanban view to quickly operate some actions and to quickly detect any bottlenecks in your projects flows
- Discover the Gantt view to see how your project has been planned and adapt it according to new elements or to the people agenda
- Define project members & delegate tasks
- Register issues and escalate them
- Create automatically time sheet lines in the Human Resources menu from recorded work activities
- Track and invoice (to customers) the costs associated to a project
- Manage a support ticket system
- Allocations and leaves requests
- Time management: time sheet and time sheet lines
- Track each application received on the web site
- Improve the recruiting process by tracking applicants at each stage of this process
- Centralizing all the information (evaluation, internal mail, resumes) regarding one applicant in one place
- Track the number of vacation days accrued by each employee
- Allow managers to approve leave requests and plan backups for their teams
- Invoicing methods
- Sale orders
Centralize the data related to a specific contract in one single point
- Perform the invoicing from one single place (Sales order / Timesheet / Expenses)
- Follow the renewal process
- Compute statistics based on expected revenues
Warehouse management, Manufacturing (MRP) & Sales, Import/Export
- Partial delivery / receipt
- Units of measure
Odoo Warehouse Management is at once very simple, flexible and complete. It is based on the concept of double entry that revolutionized accounting: ‘Nothing lost, everything moved’. In Odoo, we don’t talk about disappearance, consumption or loss of products: instead we speak only of stock moves from one place to another.
Bill of materials
- Multi-level BoM
- Work center operations
Manage the production planning
- Organize the different manufacturing orders to optimize the workload of the different resources
- From an operational perspective, track which products and quantities need to be manufactured
MRP & Sales
- Product configuration Make to Stock / to Order
- Commercial BoM (kit)
- Just in Time
As a manager
- Define products to be assembled or to be sold as a kit
- Organize the pipeline of the production
- Track the cost of a manufacturing order and measure the efficiency of the department
From the sales perspective, you will have a manufacturing order generated based on a request coming from a customer without any manual operation. This integration of those two applications allows you to perform the following flow in an automated way: Sale order –> Stock level verification –> Production of the missing units –> Reception in stock of the finished goods –> Delivery to the customer.
Import from CSV files
- Export as CSV or as Excel file
- Transfer data from one system to Odoo.
Odoo offers a simple way to import and export data. Odoo will guide you for this phase thanks to a FAQ directly integrated into the import screen
Pricelists, Point of Sale (POS), Introduction to report customization
- Prices for returning customers
- Prices in foreign currencies (with exchange fees)
- Retailer prices (based on a minimal margin)
- Keep control on the pricing policy
- Allow discounts for some periods
- Ensure your margins even when you define discounts
- Allow different pricing by customer and/or supplier
- Update the prices in an easy way
Payment methods (journals)
- POS Configuration
- POS front-end
- POS back-end
- POS Orders
- Scanning / Self-scanning
Odoo POS is the first POS running in a 100% web based environment, which means any computer with a browser can host the POS. The POS is a two-part system with a front-end (interaction with the client) and a back-end (managers can configure the system, print reports, analyze …)
About the back-end
- Configure the products being sold in the POS
- Configure the payments methods
- Print daily sales report
- Analyze sales
- Customize the layout of your invoices
- Change the footer/header of documents
- Add a field in a standard document / report
- This features will help you to fully customize the standard documents made from Odoo.