We help you How Odoo ERP that best fits your organization’s budget, timeframe, industry and operational needs.
We ensure that technology is implemented correctly to help your organization transform its processes and people
The implementation of a new ERP system defines the foundation of how an organization executes and manages its business. Selecting and implementing ERP systems is complex and risky.
However, evaluating and selecting new enterprise system have become more and more difficult. The underlying technologies are changing. Some systems look good on the surface but may not be the best fit for a specific industry. Others may not provide flexibility for the future. Still others may be overkill for small and midsize businesses.
For a one-stop solution to Odoo ERP consulting, your organization needs a team that cuts through the sales hype to determine Odoo ERP system and deployment model best suits the organization you want to become. Because we are independent and technology agnostic.
To minimize the time, cost and risk of Odoo ERP selection, private and public sector organizations turn to the Synconics team and rely on our Odoo ERP Selection Methodology. With our guidance and support, private sector organizations can find software that enables operational efficiency and secures a high return on investment. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
- Synconics consultants have both ERP selection and ERP implementation expertise including software as a service (SaaS), cloud ERP, best-of-breed and open source solutions.
- We provide full lifecycle, 360-degree ERP consulting services so you benefit from our hands-on implementation and organizational change experience, resulting in a more informed and pragmatic decision.
The Synconics team uses standards and procedures to drive accountability and the efficient allocation of resources. We institutionalize best practices within your organization to ensure that your project plan, strategy, tactics and end results align with your organization’s long-term goals.
What We Deliver
Our Synconics ERP software selection methodology involves the analysis of each client’s unique requirements against viable ERP software solutions. We help your organization understand all of the options and associated costs, risks and benefits.
- Project Planning and Strategic Planning
- Define Current Systems Inventory
- Rationalize Current Systems
- Business process reengineering and requirements
- Organizational change management needs and timeline (e.g., communications, training, stakeholder alignment initiatives, change impacts, etc.)
- Risk management
- System requirements and design
- Business process alignment with the ERP system
- Implementation Planning and Analysis
- Business Case Justification and Benefits Realization Plan
- ERP integration with legacy systems and testing
- Phasing and cutover strategies
- Data migration strategy
- Determination of resource requirements, both internal and external
- Definition of roles and responsibilities (e.g., Core Team, Executive Steering Committee, Subject Matter Experts, ERP Vendor, System Integrator, etc.)
- User acceptance testing
- Organizational change management and training
- Benefits realization and ROI
Our work is intensely focused on both the small tasks and the overall objectives to greatly minimize the risk of cost overruns, schedule and milestone setbacks, governance issues, misalignment and scope creep.
Using our Project Management Methodology, we help your organization document issues, mitigate concerns and drive return on investment.