Smart business leaders know that true success comes with strategic planning.
At no time is strategic planning more needed than at the beginning of an ERP initiative. The real work starts once the requirements are gathered, the RFPs are answered and the enterprise software is selected, for this when organizations need to buckle down and figure out exactly what the next year or two (or more) is going to entail.
Implementation planning of Synconics is offering perfect next step for organizations that have gone through an ERP software selection and are ready to understand real project parameters, needs and critical success factors. Regardless of the ERP system you implement, Synconics has the experience, team and methodology to plan for a successful implementation.
We help your organization minimize implementation time and reduce risk. Synconics can help your organization minimize disruption and delays associated with the deployment of enterprise software. For a one-stop solution to Odoo ERP consulting, your organization needs a team with expertise in all three components of ERP success: Change Management, Business Process Management and Technical expertise.
To achieve operational efficiency and a high return on investment from new technology, private and public sector organizations turn to the Synconics team and rely on our Implementation Methodology. Our technology-agnostic methodology is based on collective experience with numbers of ERP implementations.
With this approach, your organization will realize the benefits you expect. In the private sector, this means cost savings and increased productivity. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
- Project Management focusing on risk, scope, cost, time and resources
- Comprehensive process reengineering and workflow definition
- Industry-specific skill sets into the overall transformation
- Improvement of technical infrastructure
- Alignment of ERP implementation with organizational requirements
- Risk management and mitigation planning activities
- Organizational change management, communication and training activities
- Integration between the core ERP system and processes, systems and stakeholders
- Definition of ERP measures of success
- Optimization of measurable benefits
- Functional and technical development and support
- Customized ERP workshops
- Project recovery support
- On-site / Video Conference Odoo ERP training
- Elements of ERP Implementation Planning
- Finalizing the business case
- Determining the true cost of ownership (TCO)
- Determining ERP solution design
- Identifying gaps between requirements and system capabilities
- Defining custom configuration requirements
- ERP project management (including project governance framework)
- Business process reengineering and requirements
- Organizational change management needs and timeline (e.g., communications, training, stakeholder alignment initiatives, change impacts, etc.)
- Integrating ERP with legacy systems
- Defining phasing / cutover strategies
- Defining data migration strategy