To achieve operational efficiency and a high return on investment from new technology, private and public sector organizations turn to the Synconics team and rely on our ERP Implementation Methodology. With our integrated approach to ERP consulting, organizations are able to realize the benefits they expect. In the private sector, this means cost savings and increased productivity. In public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
These benefits do not automatically appear when a new technology is implemented. To achieve a high ROI, your organization should begin to improve its processes before selection rather than allowing software functionality to dictate these changes.
You have a vision for your organization, and we have the tools to help you achieve it.
- Process Improvement
- Process Optimization
- Process Reengineering
The management has philosophy to focus on making an organization more effective and efficient. By incorporating this approach into our ERP Implementation Methodology, organizations benefit from a comprehensive and holistic analysis of their current state and a recommendation for improved efficiency and operational excellence. Our methodology consists of three key steps:
- Business Process Mapping – This includes one-on-one work with various functional areas and individuals at your organization to outline strategy, map processes, gather requirements and key performance indicators (KPI) validate findings and identify process improvement opportunities. The strategic and tactical assessments conducted provide the framework for the initial business case and benefits realization plan.
- Business Process Improvement, Optimization and/or Reengineering – Using the ERP Implementation Methodology, we “deep dive” into your organization’s processes and identify opportunities for improvement. This involves on-site visit workshops, Analysis and solution development and improvement pilot sessions. Synconics will help your organization implement process changes and document any new policies and procedures. We perform process improvement, optimization or reengineering based on each client’s needs.
- Continuous Improvement – To ensure that the recommended process improvements are practical, sustainable and continue to deliver value to the organization, Synconics provides leadership and change management support, executive and end-user training, tools and resources, and ongoing implementation, post-implementation and benefits realization services.
- Establish Strategic Rule – Activities during this phase include developing the implementation plan, communications plan, project strategy, value stream prioritization and key performance indicators (KPIs). The majority of these activities are conducted in collaboration with the leadership level of the agency.
- Enabling Transition – To establish the agency’s ongoing capabilities, Synconics turns its focus to the division level. Activities during this phase include determining the division-level transition plan, divisional improvement KPIs, roles and responsibilities and process improvements. Synconics also conducts several types of orientation activities and divisional improvement activities to ensure the entire organization is educated, engaged and ready to take advantage of the process improvements to come.
- Enabling Culture Shift – The third phase enables agencies to conduct and sustain process improvement activities in the long term. Activities during this phase include determining the culture shift and organizational change management plan and outlining divisional training requirements, participants, events and schedules. Synconics also provides mentoring and coaching, facilitates employee-led activities and monitors overall culture shift to ensure performance targets are being met and recommend mitigation activities in areas of risk.