Why many organizations prefer to outsource Odoo ERP Configuration, maintenance or services to Synconics, for a number of reasons. For example, either they do not have enough resources or skills or simply because they prefer to focus on their core business. If you choose to outsource your ERP support and maintenance to Synconics as your ERP vendor, then you will get tremendous customer care services and turn-around time in case you have to contact Synconics team in future.
Configuration of an ERP system deals with handling of numerous usage controls, which can be switched off or switched on, so as to balance its functionalities to extant needs. First thing to happen is to install specific modules needed and configuring these modules, as per the scope of the project.
- Global system parameters
- Company-specific configurations
- User / group / role based configurations
- Access levels and security management
- Approval hierarchies for functional areas like expense sheet, vendor invoice, purchase order etc.
- Screen layouts and workflow management
- Number series
- Standard templates for entities such as Employees, Jobs etc.
General Mode of Configuration:
- A function can be turned on or turned off or made optional.
- XOR i.e.to chooses only one flow that fulfills the specified condition.
- OR where a configuration supports optional activities or flow requiring all, none or some of the activities.
- AND - indicate mandatory parallel flows.
- To what extent can you configure ERP to suit your continuously changing business?
- How easily can you change the configuration?
- Can you do it yourself? Or do you need post-sales support from Synconics?